The CEAS Committee on Japanese Studies is comprised of University of Chicago faculty with a scholarly interest in Japanese subjects. The Committee coordinates and supports Japan-related programs throughout the University and presents a wide variety of Japan-related outreach activities both on and off campus. It also seeks to partner with other entities locally, regionally, nationally and globally to build Japan awareness and strengthen Japan studies.
- Committee on Japanese Studies Directory
- Japan Studies Grants and Fellowships
- William F. Sibley Memorial Subvention Award for Japanese Translation
- Tetsuo Najita Distinguished Lecture Series in Japanese Studies
- In Memoriam: Professor Tetsuo Najita
- Japan at Chicago