The CEAS Committee on Japanese Studies is comprised of University of Chicago faculty with a scholarly interest in Japanese subjects. The Committee coordinates and supports Japan-related programs throughout the University and presents a wide variety of Japan-related outreach activities both on and off campus. It also seeks to partner with other entities locally, regionally, nationally and globally to build Japan awareness and strengthen Japan studies.
Chelsea Foxwell serves as Chair of the CEAS Committee on Japanese Studies.
- Committee on Japanese Studies Directory
- Japan Studies Grants and Fellowships
- William F. Sibley Memorial Subvention Award for Japanese Translation
- Tetsuo Najita Distinguished Lecture Series in Japanese Studies
- In Memoriam: Professor Tetsuo Najita
- Japan at Chicago